Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.

Anonymous
2011-04-09T21:59:24+00:00

Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

60 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-30T16:30:49+00:00

    I want to playa game on my laptop, a couple months ago i had no problem playing this game however for some reason one day it stopped working, first it came up with and error saying ' bink32.dll file missing cannot start application '  was able to fix this because the DLL file had moved in my computer for some reason however after fixing this I got another error message saying ' can not start application because wetstd32.dll is missing from your computer try re-installing it to fix the problem ' however I have looked online and tried everything but this error message still pops up, how do I fix this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-14T17:00:06+00:00

    Many Many thanks , fault sorted .

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-02-04T16:15:34+00:00

    Try their web site

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-02-03T22:54:53+00:00

    Hi Brian, who do you contact to get Advanced System Repair Pro please?  thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-02-03T22:50:34+00:00

    Hi Brian, how much did this software cost please?  Thanks.  Pat

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments