Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.

Anonymous
2011-04-09T21:59:24+00:00

Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

60 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-10-14T14:30:53+00:00

    MSVCR120.dll is missing

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-09-03T22:41:06+00:00

    My computer tells me that my Mso98Win32.dll  is missing. I'm trying to reinstll it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-24T18:45:04+00:00

    so I can play my wild tagment games

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-02-11T09:29:08+00:00

    Microsoft updated my windows 7 Pro to windows 10 Pro.  I don't have any copies of the download.  reboot askes me to run VCRuntime140.dll for it is missing.  How can I download this file?  Please send responce via email. ******@gmail.com.

    Thank you, Bill Grimm

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-01-18T23:28:27+00:00

    I am gettings WMASF.DLL FILE IS MISSING OR CORRUPT.  HOW DO I FIX IT?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments