my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color

Anonymous
2011-09-29T18:31:24+00:00

my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color??

Windows for home | Other | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-03-30T03:11:45+00:00

    what in the hell are you doing now? This is not acceptable.

    I repeat: "

    my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-03-26T12:17:47+00:00

    Windows 10

    Not sure what key I pressed.  On startup the screen is in colour. In Windows screen is just black and white.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-02-23T14:50:09+00:00

    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-02-14T19:18:00+00:00

    Hi,

    ·          Which version of operating system is running on your computer?

    ·          When did the issue start?

    If you are using windows 7, then try the steps in the following article:

    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/why-is-my-screen-black-when-i-start-windows-7

    As found in this forum: Windows 10 "win+ctrl+c" toggles colour on the monitor. Can we have a list of keyboard short cuts?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments