my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color

Anonymous
2011-09-29T18:31:24+00:00

my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color??

Windows for home | Other | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-04-15T20:48:13+00:00

    I HAVE LOST COLOR ON MY MONITOR. IT IS ONLY BLACK AND WHITE

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-04-14T20:51:07+00:00

    windows key+clt+c will work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-04-14T20:49:18+00:00

    windows key+ctrl+c  will do it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-04-14T20:44:02+00:00

    now is the time

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments