my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color

Anonymous
2011-09-29T18:31:24+00:00

my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color??

Windows for home | Other | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-02-13T17:22:39+00:00

    What just happened? I was talking to 'Michael' and now I've lost him!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-02-13T14:55:41+00:00

    Using Windows 10 and it started yesterday

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-02-13T14:52:50+00:00

    Im using Windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-02-07T01:41:48+00:00

    How do I restore color on my monitor

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments