my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color

Anonymous
2011-09-29T18:31:24+00:00

my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color??

Windows for home | Other | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-02-06T08:56:32+00:00

    I have Windows 10 on an HP Pro Desk I7 and my computer has gone to gray scale and lost all color. The monitor is fully color with any other computer I have. What means of correction is available?

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-27T08:36:06+00:00

    when I log into windows 10 my monitor losses color and reverts to black and white

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-22T01:48:20+00:00

    Hi,

    ·          Which version of operating system is running on your computer?

    ·          When did the issue start?

    If you are using windows 7, then try the steps in the following article:

    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/why-is-my-screen-black-when-i-start-windows-7

    Windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-16T23:54:21+00:00

    I am using Windows 10 operating system

    The problem started a few minutes ago

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments