my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color

Anonymous
2011-09-29T18:31:24+00:00

my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color??

Windows for home | Other | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-13T21:09:12+00:00

    Hello, I had the same problem, so I went to SETTINGS, Then I went to personalization. This is ware you will be able to change from black & white, to COLORS, This is where you can change your system by checking the Automatic pick an accent color. then check your custom color block. From here you will have to decide which different blocks works for you. On the same page  on the right , upper side of this message where you can verify your chooses. Good Luck on this, From experiences, know how disturbing it can be!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-08T20:37:36+00:00

    I am tired waiting for a response from you, and also from Microsoft phone help. I was told that I would be called back in 13min, but after almost 20min, with no contact from ether on line, or phone. I need help, but I also need to be back on line, doing my business..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-08T20:17:58+00:00

    I am on a test version of Windows 10. I some how changed my screen to black, and the print comes up white. How do get it bach to Clear??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-08T20:10:28+00:00

    I am having problems reading emails and other material. How do I get rid of the Black & white start team

    /

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments