my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color

Anonymous
2011-09-29T18:31:24+00:00

my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color??

Windows for home | Other | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-04-16T17:13:48+00:00

    Do a, windows key+ ctl key+c key all together should do it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-04-16T17:10:44+00:00

    Do, Windows key + ctl key + c key all together should do it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-04-16T17:07:29+00:00

    Do a--Windows key + ctl key + c key  should do it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-01-28T07:33:23+00:00

    I use windows 10  started two days ago

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments