my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color

Anonymous
2011-09-29T18:31:24+00:00

my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color??

Windows for home | Other | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-25T03:46:46+00:00

    I think I must have hit Ctrl+Windows Key+C by accident to make that happen!?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-01-25T00:00:41+00:00

    I just posted how I fixed this issue somewhere on this thread. Hope you can see it?

    Mary

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-10T16:20:04+00:00

    yes it did restore color do you know why?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-01-10T01:52:53+00:00

    I have lost coor on my monitor. It is only black and white

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments