my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color

Anonymous
2011-09-29T18:31:24+00:00

my monitor has suddenly lost color and is black and white, how do I restore the color??

Windows for home | Other | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-16T20:29:31+00:00

    It is definitely a software problem as Ctl-Alt-Del gives me the normal blue screen which then goes grey-scale. Windows 10 64 bit Pro.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-01-03T18:14:30+00:00

    How did you solve the problem of computer screen having color on the sign in page, but after that all screens on any function are black, grey and white. 

    Thanks for any help you can give me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-03T17:16:03+00:00

    I'm using windows 10. The error occurred when my grandson was playing on the computer

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-27T17:32:20+00:00

    I`m using win 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments