Epson printer printout states: A router/access point channel conflict detected - improve your wireless network enviroment ???

Anonymous
2011-03-19T03:38:55+00:00

I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer.  It will not work on one of documents or from the internet.  The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment.  My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop.  The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on.  I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room.  So what does the printout mean ?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2015-10-05T17:06:32+00:00

    Thanks - This fixed my issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-07-17T18:12:00+00:00

    I too suddenly had printing problems with my NX430 and a printer WiFi  report of router/access point channel conflict. My router updates itself automatically, and in checking my router settings the 2.4 Wi-Fi 802.11g channel had been reset from "auto" to "channel 6".

    I re-set the channel to "auto" and that cured the printing problem immediately.

    I'm not going to attempt to go into router setting here, I would suggest you check you router's Manufactures page for help on that. Good Luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-07-06T14:17:32+00:00

    Hi Mark, could you please tell me how can you check if your router and printer is on the same channel?

    There is 11 channels there, should I try every one of them?

    Right now i only tried 11 and 6 and auto, but none can work.

    Thank you

    Phos

    For me this was much simpler to fix.  I just downloaded a new driver from epson.com.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments