Epson printer printout states: A router/access point channel conflict detected - improve your wireless network enviroment ???

Anonymous
2011-03-19T03:38:55+00:00

I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer.  It will not work on one of documents or from the internet.  The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment.  My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop.  The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on.  I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room.  So what does the printout mean ?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-07-06T07:14:22+00:00

    Hi Mark, could you please tell me how can you check if your router and printer is on the same channel?

    There is 11 channels there, should I try every one of them?

    Right now i only tried 11 and 6 and auto, but none can work.

    Thank you

    Phos

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-03-16T23:55:14+00:00

    I had the same problem what I did is uninstall the program that came on the disk went to the epson

    support web site and download the drives for your printer the only ones I downloaded were the printer drivers and the scan drivers after you do that, go to the add a network printer and add the printer to your desktop or laptop. It worked for me. I had no problem with all the Apple products once the printer is on your network.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-02-15T18:21:34+00:00

    I had the same problem with printer and B.T. router.  Make sure your printer is turned on and then press the 'refresh' button on the back of the router.  it should then find your printer.  u may have to do this when connecting other new devices.

    hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-11-10T16:31:55+00:00

    STOP EMAILS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments