Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get a new tab everytime I click on a link, which is a pain as closing the link is not working well.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi I've found how to solve this issue
the problem is from Bing (the search engine) not Edge (Browser)
fix the ***** browser! and maybe people will start to use it!! if we want to open stuff in new tab we'd middle click with scroll wheel!!!!! get the basic functionality right before adding a ton of features.
Thank you
thank you sooo much your post help me and many peoples i get irritated every time may god bless u :)
I get a new tab everytime I click on a link, which is a pain as closing the link is not working well.
بىلارؤ
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more