Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-26T20:37:35+00:00

    I'm assuming the Prediction Game is finished, since not only is it not giving new predictions anymore, but it doesn't award points anymore, either. I notice that there are many questions that are still "Pending" in the "Results" tab, even though they should be finished by now, such as, "Will McDonald's announce additional details about CosMc’s in the next 6 days?" which was asked on 1/16, yet it's been well over 6 days since then, and "Will a significant discovery in either deep ocean or space be revealed before January 22nd?" and those are just two among many I notice that should have been finished by now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T16:00:53+00:00

    same for the past couple days it shows ive already played :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T08:11:53+00:00

    This stopped working, but if you need a short cut URL to access the Pop up everyday, below is the link

    Bing (https://www.bing.com/?rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame )

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-30T00:06:26+00:00

    It took me a while to find the post and I had to go through my history on 3 browsers. Is there an easy way to collect Prediction Game points each day? : r/MicrosoftRewards (reddit.com) After I initially posted, I looked for it again to credit the poster, but couldn't find it. Credit to robdango.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T12:34:16+00:00

    Could you also please post the link to the Reddit post?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments