Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T21:19:58+00:00

    I was able to use the link to claim points, but not to play todays game. It said to come back tomorrow.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T17:20:28+00:00

    Thanks for this!
    It works.

    I suggest people copy this link here and save it to -- wherever they can easily access it on their computer or device.
    Once you use it, you have to re-enter if you want the Prediction Game to pop up again.

    I don't know why Microsoft Rewards isn't listing the Prediction Game on their Rewards page as they have been doing. I haven't seen it for at least a week, and that's why I searched for an answer as to why.

    Thanks, you guys!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T18:02:28+00:00

    I have tried to post the link from reddit that heidiheidi's posted but could not post the link, I got it to work from their post you could try it from their post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T16:47:33+00:00

    You the real MVP!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments