Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T13:39:06+00:00

    Lol my history won't even come up now. Stay classy, Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T12:55:34+00:00

    ok this link brought up the game, but the same thing happened as yesterday- it shows that it's already been played and to come back tomorrow. I didn't play yesterday and it looks like I can't play today either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T20:14:17+00:00

    In the HeidiHeidi post that says "I found this link", click on "this link", that IS the link.

    Basically it's just a search at BING.COM

    Here's HH's link; https://www.bing.com/search?q=star+trek&rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame

    Here's the better link (thanks to Saravana); https://www.bing.com/?rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T06:26:38+00:00

    Well... that link worked for a while. The link still brings up the Prediction Game but for the last two nights I get the "thanks for playing today come back tomorrow." But I didn't play today, or yesterday. I can still check to see what responses I got, win or lose. But I can't play new rounds.

    Irritating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T13:15:42+00:00

    The link is gone again and the previously posted link is not working. It says I've already played for today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments