Edge Update Causing Issues with Highlighting and Copy/Paste From Web Form Fields

Anonymous
2024-11-18T17:07:27+00:00

Edge has been updated and it's causing issues with highlighting and copy/paste from a web form field. I tested this on 3 different PCs. The issue presents itself with Edge version: Version 131.0.2903.51 (Official build) (64-bit). 2 of my PCs were updated to that version and do not work. The PC that is still on the older version of Edge 130.0.2849.80 (Official build) (64-bit) still works. Rolled a browser on a PC having the issue back to Edge 130.0.2849.80 and the problem went away. Anyon else having this issue?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T16:46:01+00:00

    Just did an update to 131.0.2903.63 and its working now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-20T15:37:21+00:00

    I am having the same problem in my web based email. Very frustrating!@

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-20T07:31:19+00:00

    Really "like and enjoy" such a working thing... that neither can view, nor can control. How the hell MS developers were able to create another piece of "art"??? Only they know...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T13:49:29+00:00

    When is this going to be fixed? I depend on copy & paste for my work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T12:15:51+00:00

    I open a website in Edge, I cannot copy text from a webpage. I used to be able to! What is going on?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments