Draw and hidden tabs buttons disappeared on new Edge update

Anonymous
2020-01-24T09:06:22+00:00

Hi,

So, recently I installed the newest update of Microsoft Edge, and two of my most favorite buttons - hidden tabs button and the drawing button (I use touchscreen) disappeared. These two features were the main reason why I preferred Edge to any other browser, and now, they are gone. I wonder if it would be possible to return both or any of them back and if so, how? If that's not possible, where can I download an older version of Edge?

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T23:47:16+00:00

    Yes the only reason I used Edge was for the PDF annotation features. We need "save" to come back - not just "save as".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T23:46:12+00:00

    This is my problem too. They got rid of "save" and only left "save as". Microsoft please fix!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T11:41:01+00:00

    So, I installed the new edge. Ta da!  I have a surface pro and have learned that I could have been drawing on webpages on the old version of edge. Now I really want to try it and it is gone. Why make a web browser worse? Add in the functions that people seem to love. Just my advice and I really want to doodle on web pages now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-16T23:13:43+00:00

    I have tried to uninstall the new Microsoft edge and it doesn't let me. I want the old Microsoft back so that I can cut, copy and draw on my screen from the browser. Very upset that this feature has disappeared, it is one of the main reasons I like using HP computers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments