Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
So, recently I installed the newest update of Microsoft Edge, and two of my most favorite buttons - hidden tabs button and the drawing button (I use touchscreen) disappeared. These two features were the main reason why I preferred Edge to any other browser, and now, they are gone. I wonder if it would be possible to return both or any of them back and if so, how? If that's not possible, where can I download an older version of Edge?
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
I got the Microsoft edge update today, and I accidently unpinned the draw erase bar thing that is usually pinned at the top, and now I can't figure out how to pin it back? I have a document open and anything I do it draws all over it and there is no erase.
How can I fix this?
Hey Ainsley! Are you still playing Counter Strike?
Same!
So disappointing.
The only reason for using Edge has disappeared.
Yes the only reason I used Edge was for the PDF annotation features. We need "save" to come back - not just "save as".
So the latest version brought back the "save" button. I think mine updated on August 27, 2020. Here is my build info:
Official build) (64-bit)Version 85.0.564.41 (Official build) (64-bit)
Josh
Just get it back. Why do you need to take that away?