How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067

Anonymous
2022-10-20T19:20:35+00:00

How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T17:25:08+00:00

    I spent 2.5 hours with Microsoft on this same issue. The Microsoft Tech Support person told me to buy Apple. All total I have spent 6 or more hours on this issue!!! I am done & going to get a new computer. Will never buy a Microsoft PC again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T03:40:34+00:00

    I have tried that twice and it did not work anymore ways to fix this??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-15T21:32:04+00:00

    This worked. Thank you so much I have been hassling with this for too long. Appreciate the step by step.

    Bobbie

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-04T19:08:49+00:00

    I tried this, it’s created another .bak account instead. Any other ideas?

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-27T16:20:47+00:00

    I was having this issue and so I clicked on the top left/waffle and logged into Office 365 from there. Problem solved!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments