How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067

Anonymous
2022-10-20T19:20:35+00:00

How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T15:20:03+00:00

    I can't sign in to sync my data. I get the log in screen and put in my email address, but I think the enter password page skips and then the screen goes right to the error message "Microsoft team has been notified of this issue please try again later. Error code 3, 15, 1067. '

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-20T18:45:40+00:00

    I didn't manage to sign in on Microsoft edge browser, it only signed me into the Microsoft account website. I still get the error code when I try to sign in through the home page of the browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-07T05:24:34+00:00

    Did you ever resolve this i have the same problem right now can you let me know how you fixed it if you did plz

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-14T16:51:33+00:00

    Please, which account did you use to access the azure portal, user account or admin account.

    I have a team member experiencing same issue.

    admin account

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-07T17:27:56+00:00

    I fixed the problem removing unused/duplicated devices from azure portal, active directory, devices, all devices.

    After some minutes i was able to put credentials correctly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments