Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How do I fix the Microsoft edge error code 3, 15, 1067
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I’ve been having this issue with my laptop for about 4 months now and have tried just about everything, and this actually resolved! For 4 months, whenever my laptop would restart or shutdown, it would log me out of Google Chrome, Microsoft, Outlook, you name it. The process of re-signing in to everything was such a headache and always took anywhere between 5 to 10 minutes. I wasn’t even able to install or uninstall anything on my laptop for some reason. Then I came across the suggestion of going into registry errors, followed the steps and then restarted my laptop. When my laptop started back up I was so happy to see that my original screen saver was there everything that I had in my taskbar from January was there and I’m actually able to open my sticky notes now which I have not been able to do since January. Thank you so much!
sir,
i am going through this error from last couple of days, how do i solve this,
thanking you
sha faisal dakhani
How do I fix Error Code 3,15,1067? It's super annoying! Please reply at ******@gmail.com.
Thank you much---01/20/2024!
(everywhere CAA5004B seem releated to Teams but teams is not even installed!)
I got the same behaviour
i even change hdd, install win 10, upgrade to win 11, then install office apps from office.microsoft.com , and when try to activate the local app it show me error CAA5004B.
I then reinstall Windows 10 again clearing all the previous partition and upgrade to win11, get the apps and get the same result with they or Edge login