Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.
Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a
I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Here's how I fixed it.
From the Chrome browser, click the lock icon in the address field (next to the website url. )
Click on "cookies"
A list of cookies that are in use for the site will appear in the pop up window.
Click the first cookie, and click remove.
Continue removing all cookies until there are none left.
Reload the website lowes.com
You should be good to go.
Turning off VPN worked instantly for me
Does it happen across all browsers or just one (Chrome, Edge, IE11)? Try clearing the cookies, history, browser cache for the browser(s).
PARZIVAL(2)") wrote:
https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?
- - -
Which browser are you using on which version of Windows?
Do you have the problem with multiple browsers?
Don
I have tried several time to access Lowe's.com. I don't understand why because I can get HomeDeopot.com. This is absolutely rediculous! Whatever the reason it needs to be fixed. What if I can not drive and need to pay my bill, or perhaps I need to get in for some other reason? This should not be happening on Microsoft's end. I have always trusted Microsoft for so much and needed it to keep me in touch with so much of my daily work. This as well as other things on your end needs to be fixed and quickly~