Unable to access Lowes.com, keep getting access denied message

Anonymous
2020-08-29T16:25:49+00:00

Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-18T11:51:31+00:00

    PARZIVAL(2)") wrote:

    https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?

    -   -   -

    Which browser are you using on which version of Windows?

    Do you have the problem with multiple browsers?

    Don

    Same as others. https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a problem and blocking Comcast/Infinty?? Can't get to Lowes on any of my PCs using Comcast/Infinity network. However, using a cell phone using wifi on the same Comcast/Infinity works will work. Since clearing all the browser history also clean some of the information I would like to keep, is there a better way. Also didn't work with MS Edge, Chrome, and firefox. Seems odd I would need to do this with three different computer on the same home network and different browsers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-30T15:49:53+00:00

    Use this tool to check if your IP has been blacklisted and why. Then you may request an investigation.

    Akamai Client Reputation. https://www.akamai.com/us/en/clientrep-lookup/

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-15T02:56:27+00:00

    I reached this support question due to a client using NoScript to block JavaScript for security purposes. What I noticed was this: NoScript must allow both lowes.com and lowescdn.com at the same time. If one is blocked, a cookie gets placed on the browser. Even if both domains are permitted, the cookie keeps producing the Access Denied message. A private browser session solves this or, as the person I upvoted pointed out, the cookies for lowes.com get deleted. Both domains must be permitted and the page will reload without issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-21T18:13:51+00:00

    Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

    Access Denied

    You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

    Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

    I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

    Just bought this Lenovo and installed Norton. I do use the VPN every day and don't find this problem on any other house hold computer. Has to be in the settings.  But where?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-31T21:24:14+00:00

    I can't get to Smith's Food and Drug or Kroeger.

    Reference #18.4e0d3017.1612128152.c36011d

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments