Unable to access Lowes.com, keep getting access denied message

Anonymous
2020-08-29T16:25:49+00:00

Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.

Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a

I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-02-11T16:36:45+00:00

    The error you are seeing for both issues in the thread is likely one of two things:

    1. An issue with their CDN (Content delivery network) blocking your IP Address or country.
    2. A security device / firewall is blocking you. This happens when your IP is listed is being or has been used by hackers, or you are located in a blocked or banned country etc. 

    It also possible you were visiting the site and they were having some issue with the connectivity between their servers and their CDN provider, this is less likely if it happens all the time.

    Requesting help from the sites customer support team can help, they will probably forward the request to the website team to help find out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-01T20:48:44+00:00

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

    Use https://www.lowes.com/

    https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-29T16:30:38+00:00

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

    Use https://www.lowes.com/

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-28T20:05:19+00:00

    Same issue as well on Chrome.

    Not going through their hoops just to browse their site.

    Thankfully home depot is closer to me and doesn't block me from wanting to spend money there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-21T21:29:26+00:00

    PARZIVAL(2)") wrote:

    https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?

    -   -   -

    Which browser are you using on which version of Windows?

    Do you have the problem with multiple browsers?

    Don

    I am also having the same issue. Usually only happens when I am using a vpn. which I always use when I am traveling and not on my home network. Only happens with Lowes. I just go buy from someone else...

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments