Build 26100.712 to RP

Anonymous
2024-05-22T18:19:06+00:00
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:24:56+00:00

    Weird. it's a web app.. And TBH, I didn't check all 3 machines. On the machine that got 24H2 normally via the seeker route in WU, I have the hamburger menu. On the machines where I used the ISO to update, it looks like yours. Stuck on bright white, no hamburger menu. different layout.

    and it appears to be uninstallable here from settings

    @Barb Bowman,

    What is the version of the Copilot App?

    I don't see the Appearance menu, nor the hamburger menu. 🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:14:46+00:00

    Hello Barb,

    I don't have that hamburger menu like you have. The one on the left opens history. More confusion, lol.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:04:38+00:00

    @Barb Bowman,

    What is the version of the Copilot App?

    I don't see the Appearance menu, nor the hamburger menu. 🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T17:43:48+00:00

    Hi fg,

    I had to do the update via custom 26100.712 ISO last night. It still never showed up in WU. There was no issue with WU for 22631.3668 or AV updates. Strange behavior.

    As per Copilot as an App, this is the first time seeing it and I actually prefer the sidebar compared to App. There is no Dark mode so when I open the App, I'm blasted with a white screen. Not cool for us Dark mode users. MS needs to get on this as the sidebar had dark mode.

    There should be a user option for our choice of App or Sidebar in Settings.

    Have a great long weekend.

    Regards,

    Johnny

    Hi Johnny,

    Some users were saying that the update to 24H2 was showing under Optional updates. 🤷‍♂️

    I just noticed that if I update 26100.712 to Canary 26217.5000, I get both the new App and the Side Panel for PRE. 😂😂😉

    They will probably get rid of Copilot Preview on next Build.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T17:28:12+00:00

    Hi fg,

    I had to do the update via custom 26100.712 ISO last night. It still never showed up in WU. There was no issue with WU for 22631.3668 or AV updates. Strange behavior.

    As per Copilot as an App, this is the first time seeing it and I actually prefer the sidebar compared to App. There is no Dark mode so when I open the App, I'm blasted with a white screen. Not cool for us Dark mode users. MS needs to get on this as the sidebar had dark mode.

    There should be a user option for our choice of App or Sidebar in Settings.

    Have a great long weekend.

    Regards,

    Johnny

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments