The edit button in Quick settings disappeared in this Build 26100.712.
Since they added the scrolling, perhaps the edit button is no longer needed. 😎🤷♂️
Build 26100.712:
Build 22631.3593:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Somebody else reported the same problem.
The same happened also last week with R.P.
Then several hours later the update came down. 😂🤷♂️
I will try later tonight again with WU. This laptop updated to 22631.3668 with no issue last week. I just checked and still the same.
Regards,
Well, this is fun. Appears I have to use the ISO on my Release Preview Lenovo laptop. Worked properly earlier in VMware.
Regards,
Somebody else reported the same problem.
The same happened also last week with R.P.
Then several hours later the update came down. 😂🤷♂️