Build 26100.712 to RP

Anonymous
2024-05-22T18:19:06+00:00
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T19:14:29+00:00

    Confirmed. Are they doing some weird A/B testing?

    No idea, to me they just forgot to add the menu on the local App.

    In the meantime, I just added a shortcut to get to the Web site if I want to change the color settings. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

    Image

    Getting this error too:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T19:04:28+00:00

    Confirmed. Are they doing some weird A/B testing?

    Hi Johnny,

    I got it to change the color. By using the menu on the Web https://copilot.microsoft.comĀ 

    Changing the settings in the web App also changes the color of the App installed on the PC. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:57:19+00:00

    Hi Johnny,

    I got it to change the color. By using the menu on the Web https://copilot.microsoft.comĀ 

    Changing the settings in the web App also changes the color of the App installed on the PC. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:51:12+00:00

    I see the hamburger menu you mentioned in the Web App, but not in the App installed in the PC. šŸ˜Ž

    Copilot (microsoft.com)

    https://copilot.microsoft.com

    Mystery solved! Must be A.I. (aka Absolute Idiocy)

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:42:05+00:00

    Hello Barb,

    I don't have that hamburger menu like you have. The one on the left opens history. More confusion, lol.

    Regards,

    There must be a different version of the App. I don't have that menu either. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

    The only thing getting dark is the top bar. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments