If I used an additional USB to external video card adapter, would it be possible to add the fourth monitor?
How to do I connect 3 external monitors to my surface pro 7?
I have connected 2 monitors to my microsoft surface dock and my 3rd monitor using usb-c to hdmi, but i cant run 3 at the same time. why is this so? How to fix this?
As soon as I unplug one of the monitors the other 2 work, in any combination.
Help!
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-03-23T21:43:41+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-03-22T09:20:36+00:00 I did the same 2 monitors connected through my dock are working. but when i connect 3rd monitor directly to my laptop, i dont get any signal or it doesnt work
-
Anonymous
2021-02-19T21:51:24+00:00 You will need The surface dock and to hdmi mini to drive cords then a USB b adapter to hdmi
-
Anonymous
2021-02-19T16:55:51+00:00 im trying to do this now im curious do you think me connecting directly to the surface with a USB-C to HDMI would work im trying to connect 2 (32in) 4k monitors & my 55 in tv as a 3rd monitor to view blue prints on
-
Anonymous
2021-01-21T05:48:02+00:00 Did you plug the usb mouse directly into suface?