Thats very cool.. thank you very much. I have the docking station, but need the wireless display.. only $50 so will buy one.
Thanks again.
Will
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have connected 2 monitors to my microsoft surface dock and my 3rd monitor using usb-c to hdmi, but i cant run 3 at the same time. why is this so? How to fix this?
As soon as I unplug one of the monitors the other 2 work, in any combination.
Help!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thats very cool.. thank you very much. I have the docking station, but need the wireless display.. only $50 so will buy one.
Thanks again.
Will
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi Helthy65,
Thanks for that... I was wondering if I could have three external monitors as well as the Surface, but if I lose the Surface when I plug in the 3rd monitor direct to the Surface, there is probably not much point. I have the Surface dock 2 but I suspect the configuration will be the same so I'll just stick to the two externals and the Surface.
Thanks for the clarification.
Hi
It would be great to get the pictures of cabling... I have two external monitors and the Surface Pro... it would be great to get a 3rd external monitor... which would have to be via wireless. and connected after the dock.. right?
Very helpful. Can you confirm you are extending to all 4 displays and not mirroring on any of them using the wireless HDMI adapter? I can get 3 external monitors but not the Surface (pro 6) which I didn't think was an issue until I realized none of my monitors have sound. I would prefer my setup to look exactly like yours with the surface in the middle as long as each of the 4 screens works independently and doesn't just replicate another display.
Thanks!
All 4 are independent. I’ll try to post some pics of the cabling when i get a moment.