I have a surface pro 1796 model that flickers even when using microsft outlook. I had to disable the h/w accleration which we normmaly wont do even in a dual core computer. The device has graphics issues, i blive its hardware or graphics driver is having problem and is causing bottlenecking. All of a sudden my charger is not working so now i strongly blieve the device is not worth the buck. Its hardware is some cheap made in china
Surface Pro 2017 screen flickering
My surface pro 2017 i5 8gb ram screen flickers from time to time. The flickering become more intense while gaming. Wondering if any of you has the same issue or my device is faulty.
Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-11-05T02:10:44+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-09-19T00:23:11+00:00 I got mine replaced and it's fine with the new one.
im worried that they wont let me download the microsoft office that i JUST purchased for it. im really upset over this. i plan on trying to bring it to the store thursday to get a refund. should i just say i dont want it and re-buy? or present the problem and get them to give me a refund?
-
Anonymous
2018-09-19T00:12:11+00:00 I got mine replaced and it's fine with the new one.