Yes but the problem is with the Surface Laptop 4 and Surface Pro 8 while using a surface docking station. This is an issue that needs to be addressed by Microsoft on their end.
Surface Laptop 4 + dock - Mouse & keyboard lag / freeze
Hi,
This issue has been plaguing the Surface products - and I'm "glad" to report that the Laptop 4 is also suffering from it.
The problem: When I connect USB peripherals (especially gaming mice and keyboards) to the Surface Dock, they lag and/or hang every X time.
The same issue has been reported for the Surface Book 2 and Laptop 3. I own the latter and I've experienced this issue on that device personally. It has been fixed since, so I'm kind of disappointed to see the same issue on the Laptop 4 now.
To make matters worse, I've also experienced this issue with a Logitech MX Keys keyboard (not a gaming device). Every few minutes, sometimes more often, a key haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangs <- and causes stuff like that.
As I understand, the high report rate of gaming devices causes the Dock to disconnect-then-reconnect the usb devices every so often. Another cause I've read about was recent Windows versions powering down USB ports or something like that.
I can confirm that the same Dock (v1, in this case) with a Laptop 3 does not suffer from this issue. It's just the Laptop 4.
The only way to work around it is to connect the device via bluetooth (not always an option as many gaming devices do not have BT) or plug the USB in the laptop (not the Dock). This works for one device, but unfortunately I'm one of those guys who insist on using both a keyboard and a mouse :))
I would really appreciate a fix for this issue. Thanks!
Related support topics (barely scratching the Surface (ha!) here:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/all/mouse-scrolling-lag-surface-dock-connection-issues/bdd8362c-e176-4d37-9298-c21dd260be04 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/all/mouse-scrolling-lag-surface-dock-connection-issues/bdd8362c-e176-4d37-9298-c21dd260be04
Surface | Surface Laptop | Performance and maintenance
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-11-11T19:10:58+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-11-11T17:31:30+00:00 I use the USB C Hub, TOTU 13-in-1 https://a.co/d/9V868Rx and it works flawlessly, I am currently using ALL ports and it is just perfect. No legging, no issues at all.
-
Anonymous
2022-10-28T20:58:18+00:00 A similar problem occurs also with the surface dock 2 and surface pro 8 devices when docked. Both the dock and the pro 8 have the latest firmware and windows updates. The issue only seems to happen when an ethernet cable is plugged into the docking station. This seems to be a driver issue on microsoft's end that they have not figured out or bothered to fix yet. We have 6 Surface pro 8 devices and the issue is able to be reproduced on all 6 devices. We also have 38 surface pro 7+ devices that the issue does not happen on. They get the same repeating key/lag where a work like "help" turns into "helllllllllllllllllllllp" its intermittent and seems to happen at random but the workaround we have found was to only use wifi and remove the ethernet cable from the docking station.
-
Anonymous
2022-10-25T02:55:10+00:00 Hi all,
I am having the same issue with a brand new Surface Laptop 4 13.5" (32GB/1TB). I am also using a Surface Dock 2 connected to a KVM via USB, with an attached keyboard and a high polling rate mouse. The laptop is running Windows 11 installed clean from USB and all available firmware and software updates have been applied.
I have also experienced the same issue in the past, on a Surface Book 2 connected to the exact same setup. With the SB2, the issue was resolved by following this guidance: https://www.reddit.com/r/Surface/comments/aujg3d/fix_naughty_usbintroducing_a_ridiculous_usb_bug/
Unfortunately, limiting the processor frequency on the SL4 did not work as far as I can tell. I continued to look in processor power settings to possibly resolve the issue.I found that when I set the value of the "Processor idle demote threshold" to 100% the issue was resolved. You can change this value by using this command for "Plugged in" state or AC power:
I make no claims that this is safe to do. You are changing this setting at your own risk.
powercfg -SETACVALUEINDEX SCHEME_BALANCED SUB_PROCESSOR IDLEDEMOTE 0x00000064To set the demote threshold back to default (40%):
powercfg -SETACVALUEINDEX SCHEME_BALANCED SUB_PROCESSOR IDLEDEMOTE 0x00000028This did not require a reboot in my testing and the effect is almost immediate. I have set this back and forth for the past few hours and it seems to resolve the issue completely. Not sure what this change means for the idle states or processor power and may completely disable some idle states or all of them.
This did not resolve the issue for me.
-
Anonymous
2022-05-15T14:18:18+00:00 I can join the list of people having this issue.
I have a Surface Laptop 4 and use a Logitech G910 keyboard and a G502 Lighspeed Mouse.
I have a USB C Dock in which both keyboard and mouse + monitor are attached.
The symptoms are exactly the same on the keyboard, but my mouse is always working.
I cannot, however, attach my keyboard directly to the USB A port on the surface, as it will display the same symptoms there. The funny thing is, that it has worked before on this device with the exact same setup (including windows 11), but at some point in March, it started showing these symptoms.
I will join the choir of saying: Please fix this asap, as it is pretty much impossible for me to do any work with this setup.