There is a firmware update for the new 75T, not sure it will help. Jabra
actually does not recommend pairing with a computer (!)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I had the Jabra Elite 65th for the longest time and loved them. I used them for Google Hangout and MS Teams calls for hours a day, in addition to phone calls. Unfortunately they got stolen, so I sprung for the new version recently, which is the Jabra Elite 75t.
I am having some very odd issues. I can be on a hangout call for 5-10 minutes, and then suddenly the audio drops out. I can see the microphone is still working and participants on the call have confirmed they could hear me, but I cannot hear anything. Most of the time it comes back after 30-40 seconds. I have tried putting my phone on DND (which worked with the 65th from preventing the phone to hijack the bluetooth) as well as turning the phone bluetooth off completely, but the issue still happens.
I have Surface Pro 4 with the the latest windows build:
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1909
OS Build 18363.535
I have tried unpairing and re-pairing, but with the same result. . I am not sure if it's possible to get bluetooth drivers right from the manufacturer (don't know who made the bluetooth) to update the drivers, but other than that I am not sure what else to do.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
There is a firmware update for the new 75T, not sure it will help. Jabra
actually does not recommend pairing with a computer (!)
Got it, thanks. I found the right drivers and have updated them. Had no effect. I did a hard reset on the earbuds, and it solved some issues. I need to put them through the test of maintaining connection over 30 minutes or longer now.
I tried that and it solved initial connectivity problems on my end as well! Now to try a meeting lasting more than 20 minutes. Probably won't happen until January, but crossing fingers...
Update: Did a hard reset of the earbuds (hold the button on right earbud for about 10 seconds until it flashes purple) and that appears to have helped for now. Will see if it continues to work well.
I have updated to the latest drivers for Surface Book 2 from MS Downloads. Still having the same issue. Doesn't matter if teams calls or just listening to music the Jabra 75t cut out. :(
Have updated Jabra firmware as well. Kinda sucks that the older verion 65t worked perfectly but the 75t don't.