I am also having this issue. Brand new Surface Pro 7. Zoom and Google Meets crashes the computer at least 1x time. It is almost unusable now because I don't know when I am going to be booted from meetings.
Surface Pro 8 crashed during MS Teams and Zoom meetings
Purchased new Surface Pro 8 from MS Store this April, exactly two months ago. Very frustrating as virtual meetings were the primary task that I bought this device in the first place. Have updated all drivers, searched online for fixes, and have a support ticket registered this AM. So far, no answers. Am back to using an old Mac Air for the meetings.
Surface | Surface Pro | Performance and maintenance
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-01-13T18:39:23+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-11-17T23:49:36+00:00 I'm having the same issue with a brand new Surface 7 and have been since I got it.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2022-07-05T00:51:56+00:00 We still have not received any response from you in the last 72 hours. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
-
Anonymous
2022-07-02T05:58:19+00:00 We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last response. We would like to know if you still need assistance with your concern. If yes, kindly reply back so we can further assist you.
Hope to hear from you.