Hi, anybody can help? Is it a hardware issue?
Surface Pro 8 crashed during MS Teams and Zoom meetings
Purchased new Surface Pro 8 from MS Store this April, exactly two months ago. Very frustrating as virtual meetings were the primary task that I bought this device in the first place. Have updated all drivers, searched online for fixes, and have a support ticket registered this AM. So far, no answers. Am back to using an old Mac Air for the meetings.
Surface | Surface Pro | Performance and maintenance
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-03-13T22:09:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-03-10T02:26:44+00:00 I am having exact same problem. Troubleshooted but no help.
-
Anonymous
2023-02-10T18:39:46+00:00 Help, please - having the same exact issue
Surface crashes while on Google Meet, windows 11, Surface 8
-
Anonymous
2023-01-18T22:52:17+00:00 Hi Rfwalk, can you provide those instructions that you followed regarding resetting everything in the startup menu? Thank you!
-
Anonymous
2023-01-16T13:31:38+00:00 I follow the instructions that somebody else had provided relating to resetting everything in the startup menu and that has seemed to work for now but I will hold on to this in case it happens again. Thanks for your suggestion.