Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I am also still battling,. can not use office at all. Restarted all and its a new day with same problem
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
My dad has subscribed to the Microsoft 365 Family since 2020 and shared his subscription with the family. The subscription has been renewed this January.
As I using Word today, a pop-up window appeared saying the My subscription has been cancelled.
I log in to my account (using the email that the subscription was shared to) and it says that that subscription has been cancelled.
Some minutes later same thing happens to my sister's account (again shared subscription).
My dad's subscription is still active and he can uses the office normally.
The subscription is clearly active but disabled on our accounts.
Any help?
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am also still battling,. can not use office at all. Restarted all and its a new day with same problem
I restarted my computer but the problem is not solved. Is there anyone else who still has the problem?
Hi,
Odd. Please restart your PC and Office Applications once. This should take care of the issue as per Microsoft.
Yes, now working here in the North of Scotland. :)
Same here.
So far, everything seems to be running fine.
Fingers crossed!