MicroSoft 365 Home is increasing by 30% in 2025?

Anonymous
2025-01-19T17:31:59+00:00

Aside from financial greediness, what justification does MicroSoft have for raising my [Home] M365 annual subscription fee by 30% in 2025? I can stomach a 10% increase but 30% is uncalled for. Are you punishing your recurring subscribers in order to line your pockets even more?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-06T18:48:49+00:00

    To be clear, it's a 43% price increase.

    And for the 99% that don't care about AI in a product designed for home use, it would have been nice to at least have the OneDrive bumped up to 1.5 or 2 TB. Then we'd at least feel like we are getting some extra benefit to make up for the enormous price increase.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-21T17:17:50+00:00

    Thomas - I couldn't find on Microsoft's site what the subscription fee is for Microsoft 365 Family Classic in my region (USA-Kentucky), can you provide? One thing I did see was that Microsoft 365 Family Classic is available for "a limited time"... what does that mean? Also, I'm currently sharing my Microsoft 365 Family with other family users with me being the primary account holder. If I downgrade to Microsoft 365 Family Classic, how does that effect my other family users? Is the downgrade automatically applied to them or is there something additional that they have to do? Would the "downgraded" software have to be downloaded and installed on all of our machines?

    Thanks - BKSlone

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-24T19:26:51+00:00

    Thanks so much for the quick response. I have never gotten a response from Microsoft when I contacted support and asked a question! I will most certainly try your suggestion and report back. The price showing in my account for my next renewal is $30 higher. It was by accident that I noticed this. I never received any notice from Microsoft that this was happening!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-22T01:15:34+00:00

    I have tried going to subscriptions in my account and follow the instructions. However, when I select "cancel" the only option offered is to switch to monthly subscription.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Celeste

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-30T13:53:39+00:00

    Presumably the business thinking behind making people downgrade to a monthly subscription is to allow Microsoft freedom from a rush of annual renewals before the price rise for all "in about a year", thereby ensuring subscribers who currently choose not to have "Copilot" are forced into paying the higher rate earlier than otherwise?

    Note that many of us do not need or welcome such assistance from "Copilot".

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments