Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Could you share the file with me as well please
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried to instal office 2024 on my laptop. But there are two messages popping up:
"Something went wrong.
Sorry we ran in to a problem.
Error code 30015-45 (193)"
after closing the message, a second one pops up:
"Could't install
We're sorry, we had a problem installing your Microsoft 365 and Office program(s).
Is your internet connection working? Do you have enough free space on your main hard drive?
Please try installing again after you've checked the above.
Error Code: 0-2031-(17002)"
I can confirm stable internet connection and free space on hd (170GB). Is there anyone who could give me a hint, which steps to proceed and how to solve the two error codes?
Thanks and regards
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Could you share the file with me as well please
Hey, can you share the file to me?
I have the same error, i tried to install microsoft 365 and got the same error
Hola Aiden, Muchas Gracia,s me ayudo el archivo. Pude reinstalar el office sin que aparezca ese mensaje de error.
Translation into English:
Hi Aiden, Thank you so much, the file helped me. I was able to reinstall Office without that error message.
Hola buenas,
esto tambien aplica para el office 2021?
Gracias por su respuesta.
Could you please send a file to me? I can't open MS office files due to configuration missing error. Also I got same error can't uninstall or install MS Office