A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
I am in the process of removing the links in the individual records which are in 2019-23 period which coincides when the secretary who invented this system retired on 31Dec2018.
You say the formula for E3 is wrong but don't suggest a correction or how to do it, I am but a novice in Excel, so would appreciate some help in this aspect.
In Name Manager all sheets are in twice because they are pulling data from "The Records" and "pre1950" sheets is how I understand it.
Under "The Records" and "pre1950" sheets I have edited the last cells from 49801 to 54709 in all the lines in Name Manager but that just puts errors everywhere in the "Species & Stats" sheet. Is there another way like selecting all the records on these two sheets and selecting whatever button on the ribbon to correct this?
Keith Naylor