A web-based tool in Microsoft 365 that enables users to quickly create surveys, quizzes, polls, and feedback forms.
yes we updated the PA to be "add a row"
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We used to have an excel system running off the final line of the excel sheet generated by forms.
I have a new tenant and forms is using the new GUI
I send some responses inside forms, but the results are not synced/updated inside my sharepoint/onedrive excel sheet automatically.
It will only work if i click on open result in excel inside the webpage, which will then only update my excel in sharepoint/onedrive.
Please advise how i can get it working again.
Thanks
A web-based tool in Microsoft 365 that enables users to quickly create surveys, quizzes, polls, and feedback forms.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
yes we updated the PA to be "add a row"
We have done something similar with PowerAutomate and 2 Excel files (the online from Forms and another one that we created to download to). The solution is thankfully working! The Created Excel is what is linked to our PowerBi dashboards.
We run it through a Teams location because 365 for SharePoint is not enabled at our organization for some reason. We haven't seen an issue with it being maintained in the Teams location thus far.
Can you please tell me more about the download option? I used Power automate.
My flow: is get a row from excel
Hi,
Okay!! I will change that to add a row and see if it works. But still logically thinking that we still have to open the Excel in the shared drive to get it synced right? Just we don't have to open Power Automate if we change the feature to add a row instead of get a row??
Sorry for asking so many questions as I am so confused and frustrated. I am only data manager for a small non profit organization. I am trying to understand what to do.
Interesting! It's not working for us! It's already in the shared drive. Did you change the flow from get a row to add a row in Power Automate?
Our flow uses "add a row". My team then let me know that that was the best way to do it to lessen the complexity of the PowerAutomate
Yes, I created the Excel file in Sharepoint and it works for me. The Excel file is updated every time that a response is submitted.