Power Automate Copy file no longer works - Copy SharePoint Home.aspx to New SharePoint site

Anonymous
2024-09-19T10:30:35+00:00

Need help:

Power Automate Copy file not working since 18.9.2024 - copy SharePoint Home.aspx to New SharePoint site, error: Invalid number value. A number field contains invalid data. Please check the value and try again. CallStack -- at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPGlobal.HandleComException(COMException comEx) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.SPRequest.SetGhostedFile(String setupPath, Byte setupPathVersion, Int32 iVersion, Guid& pguidListId, Guid& pguidDocId, Int32 lDoclibRowId, Int32 iAuthorId, String authorLogin, String serverRelativeUrl, String targetUrlWebRelative, Boolean isInDocLib, Boolean isMigration, Boolean isPublishing Object varProperties, Int64 PutFileOpt) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.FileSerializer.SetGhostedFile(Object fileOrListItem, SPLoggerObject loggerObject, SPWeb web, Guid existId, SPResourcePath fileUrl, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelper, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelperListitem, Boolean fileExistsInDb, Nullable`1 isLastVersion, StreamingContext context) clientRequestId: 1f3421bf-23fb-48aa-887a-e*** serviceRequestId: 77bf51a1-d04f-9****

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-25T12:51:40+00:00

    I was successfully able to copy pages by using Fix one that Chris Eaheart recommended (we have a fairly simple SharePoint template). I completely deleted the copy action and re-created it within the same flow rather than creating another flow. One thing I did notice was that when you enter a value into "If another file is already there*" It would change to an integer of 1 if you wanted it to replace a file with the same name. I manually entered 1 under (choose custom value) into my older flow with the same issue and that started working again as well. Could be they fixed things on their end, and this just happens to work now but figured I'd pass along what worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-25T10:07:52+00:00

    Copying the file worked properly but then I get this error:

    Sorry, something went wrong

    NoComponentId

    Technical Details

    Go back to site

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-25T06:19:06+00:00

    Hi Victoria,

    that is odd in my tenant the destination site alias is a 6 digit number

    Can you try the workaround?

    1. Copy from source to a document library in the destination site
    2. Copy from this document library to the sitepages (within te destination site)

    it works for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-24T22:44:06+00:00

    I have the same issue with copying some of our site pages, I get this error even using the native copy to function in site pages library. However, it only affects some old site pages.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-24T13:35:16+00:00

    For me, I get this error message when copying to a site URL that does not have numbers in the URL (i.e., https://tenant.sharepoint.com/sites/ABCD but it succeeds when I run the action to a URL that has numbers (i.e., https://tenant.sharepoint.com/sites/122345). What does this mean??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments