Microsoft To-Do App does not work

Anonymous
2023-12-25T20:27:02+00:00

Dear Friends!

I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.

Please help!

Yours,
Manuel

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-02T12:19:40+00:00

    I'm having this same issue.

    I updated the app on my iMac Catalina. now it refuses to open.

    Updated to 2.112

    I've deleted the following folders and reinstalled the app.

    ~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/To Do/

    ~/Library/Containers

    ~/Library/Group Containers

    I now get the sign-in screen to type my username and it asks if its a work/personal account. I click personal and I get the error message

    "Microsoft To Do quit unexpectedly"

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T18:04:08+00:00

    Same issue its not working no matter what i do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T16:17:38+00:00

    None of the above worked.

    It could be helpful to provide a previous version of the App

    Probably MAC OS 11.7.10 does not support this version of Microsoft To Do

    You should provide legacy versions to legacy versions of Mac OS

    Regards

    marcello ortona

    ******@fastwebnet.it

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T08:11:20+00:00

    I am having the same issue and seems to have started in the new year or last two weeks. Error message is pretty much the same as @VincentTumeo.

    Please can someone reply to this at the earliest with how to fix this issue. Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T10:50:35+00:00

    The same problem with me on mac.

    The app was working yesterday, after update I can't open it.

    Process: Microsoft To Do [1000]

    Path: /Applications/Microsoft To Do.app/Contents/MacOS/Microsoft To Do

    Identifier: com.microsoft.to-do-mac

    Version: 2.112 (231214.1820)

    App Item ID: 1274495053

    App External ID: 862498887

    Code Type: X86-64 (Native)

    Parent Process: ??? [1]

    Responsible: Microsoft To Do [1000]

    User ID: 501

    Date/Time: 2023-12-28 11:49:30.782 +0100

    OS Version: macOS 11.7.10 (20G1427)

    Report Version: 12

    Anonymous UUID: E2A42E0D-9EBE-DDA6-3A45-85179B789586

    Time Awake Since Boot: 1000 seconds

    System Integrity Protection: enabled

    Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.microsoft.oneAuthContextQueue

    Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)

    Exception Codes: EXC_I386_GPFLT

    Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

    Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11

    Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb

    Terminating Process: exc handler [1000]

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments