Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-11T02:28:00+00:00

    Hello ReynaldoB,

    I have tried all the options that have been offered. The folders are empty. What do I do? Is there a way to hire someone who can assist?

    Thank you

    Elena

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-08T17:51:15+00:00

    I'm sorry but I am just a typist and have no knowledge of what you are telling me. I just know I added to a document this afternoon and now its not there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T23:14:08+00:00

    Hello ReynaldoB,

    please, please, help me to restore my files on OneDrive. I have unlinked my account and cannot link it back...

    I realized that many files are missing in my OneDRive folders. I keep there hundreds of files collected for over 10 of work. I am devastated. Can anyone help? Please!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T05:00:29+00:00

    Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T16:06:12+00:00

    Hi there,

    My apple Mac failed to turn on this morning and is currently at the Apple Store. As a university student with deadlines approaching I tried to get up One Note on my IPad as that is where I keep all my notes. However, my One Note is not up to date and missing a large number of files.

    I would really appreciate any advice.

    Many thanks,

    Lissy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments