A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
I re-installed Office Home and Student 2019 on my home computer. The same issue occurs in Word and OneNote.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For some reason Access keeps adding, Save, Undo and Redo, to the quick access toolbar.
Any way to stop this behavior?
James
A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I re-installed Office Home and Student 2019 on my home computer. The same issue occurs in Word and OneNote.
Reinstalling did no good, same thing/
I'm on the lookout for other confirmation as well.
I haven't reinstalled it yet.
I let you know.
Does this persist through a reinstallation of Access?