A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Exactly what mine is doing except the buttons are Save, Undo and Redo.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For some reason Access keeps adding, Save, Undo and Redo, to the quick access toolbar.
Any way to stop this behavior?
James
A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Exactly what mine is doing except the buttons are Save, Undo and Redo.
Thank you for the confirmation. I still haven't been able to replicate it, but knowing that it is not isolated to a single installation is useful for a report.
How about a re-install of one or both? Have you tried that?
When we get a third report, here or elsewhere in other forums, I'll write it up for the Access team.
Well, this is a thing. I've been experiencing the same issue recently. I believe that this has been happening since the 11/29/2023 update. I have this issue on my work computer with Office 365 and home computer with Office Home and Student 2019. There are, however, some differences. I customize the Quick Access Toolbar in Word and OneNote.
Below are the added buttons to the Quick Access Toolbar. The buttons below are in order from left to right.
Office 365 (work computer)
Word: Save, Undo, Redo, Touch/Mouse Mode
OneNote: Back, Undo, Touch/Mouse Mode
Office Home and Student 2019 (home computer)
Word: Touch/Mouse Mode, Repeat, Undo, Save
OneNote: Back, (Pan Hand - previously added by me), Undo
I can remove these buttons, but they will reappear when restarting the application, except with OneNote in Office Home and Student 2019 where the buttons did not reappear when restarting the application or restarting the computer.
I hope this helps find a solution.
There is no known problem that would be causing this to happen. At least, no other reports have surfaced.
So, the next thing I recommend is a reinstall of Office on your computer.
No.
But, all the options I changed in the past, are not being effected.
Why only this one?
Also, this has just recently started. A week ago it wasn't doing this.