Couldn't sign into my enterprise account.

Anonymous
2023-08-13T11:30:53+00:00

Correlation Id: XXXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)XXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)

Timestamp: 2023-08-13T11:25:35.000Z

DPTI: XXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)

Error Tag: 657rx

Error Code: 2148073494

[PII removed by MSFT]

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T16:40:59+00:00

    The solution that I found was to reset Internet Settings (Control Panel-Internet Settings-Advanced), disconnect from MS365 account, restart. For Windows 11, in a command console, run Rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl ResetIEtoDefaults, disconnect from MS365 account, and then restart.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T08:14:07+00:00

    When I log out from my account y cannot log back in either and the same error appears. So I cannot access de settings to make this changes you propose. Any ideas?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-07T15:03:06+00:00

    I am having the same issue. I am thinking it maybe started when I turned off bitlocker. Going to turn it back on and see if that corrects my problem. Will post if it does.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T22:40:03+00:00

    Thanks Alejandro_Valdez

    Tried many other solutions before, but this was the only that worked for me.

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T14:44:11+00:00

    Hi all,

    Just today, a colleague of mine has this error with a client and what resolved the problem is to log off the Office account in the Office apps and clearing the TPM.

    We will keep checking if the error returns.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments