I got three $50 dollar charges to my microsoft charges that I cannot get more details on

Anonymous
2023-11-13T16:58:02+00:00

Nov 10, received four fraudulent charges of $50 dollar Microsoft Store credit charges billed to my credit card. One of them got rejected so three of them went through.

I looked on my Microsoft account and see the charges of three $50 dollar charges as Microsoft Store credit and no history showing what my own account was funded or how it was used to purchase anything. Should conclude that this is a fraudster that funded his own account.

I have a new credit card on the way now, trying to figure out how to get in contact with microsoft so I can dig deeper as to where the money went/how it was spent so we can catch this fraudster and provide supporting documents to my bank.

Tried calling support, get point to a website, tried the website, no help or details can be shared even though it's my own account. Please help me get more details.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-28T00:23:04+00:00

    Same here, its unfortunate that there is no way to contact support. Did you get any resolution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-28T00:08:30+00:00

    Thank you very much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-28T00:01:40+00:00

    I got my refund processed through Xbox support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T23:55:36+00:00

    Use the Xbox support option. I got 3 - $50 charges as well. Xbox support was able to process a refund for all. They said I should see it in my bank in 2-5 days...I'll update if it doesn't happen.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T23:28:41+00:00

    Thank you Bobby'sBoys's,

    I will have to wait for my specialist, granddaughter, to do. I have no idea who, what or why this has hit so many people. How did they get into the system anyway? I sure didn't invite them! The three fifty dollars seems to be a common denominator. Tomorrow is another day!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments