Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
I also would like this feature, which seems like it should be standard if you're marketing this as a professional booking page.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I also would like this feature, which seems like it should be standard if you're marketing this as a professional booking page.
Come on, Microsoft - this is such an easy fix for you! Why no response nearly a year later???
Yup, its often the simple things MS misses
Hi Ian -
Which application did you choose? I am thinking of doing the same.
Agreed, Company branding is important and this should be a easy fix from MS
This should be an easy thing to implement! Anxiously awaiting @microsoft