Can I add a custom image as the banner image for Booking with me?

Anonymous
2023-11-03T14:37:08+00:00

I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-17T20:50:29+00:00

    Dear Rachel J642

    Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

    For this, I tested and did some research for you on my side. And it seems that Microsoft Bookings does not have these features. So sorry to bring you inconvenience for using it.

    I know sometimes it is really inconvenient for users without this feature. I can understand your mood. Thanks for bring this to Microsoft Community. Since I think your idea is really constructive. I will report this to Microsoft as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I sincerely suggest you post this precious suggestion to Microsoft. Microsoft will update their product based on customers' suggestions. Believe your suggestion will help many other people in the future. Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

    Here is our official URL to submit your suggestion: Microsoft feedback portal

    Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

    Sincerely,

    Katherine

    Rather than just marking this as HELPFUL, i just wanted to share the sentiments of the person who made the original request. It would be very helpful if we could place our own banner. Especially if using more then one Bookings calendar.

    Dave Walls

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T22:18:59+00:00

    Agreed, this feature would be useful for our recruitment team as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-29T20:12:23+00:00

    Any solution to this? It seems like a simple fix as these images are stored somewhere.

    ~Brian

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T16:59:05+00:00

    Hi, Katherine!

    Thank you for the response, which is what I expected. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. I did up-vote a couple of existing feedback suggestions that are similar to what I'm looking for.

    Such as these, in case others come across this post:

    https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/4237aa6f-cbf8-ed11-a81c-000d3a7a48db

    https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/9f591390-af5b-ee11-a81c-000d3ae46fcb

    Have a great day!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-15T13:51:01+00:00

    I honestly do not think Microsoft are monitoring this,, such a shame... I had to move to another application.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments