A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I see that MS added this issue on Admin center. Finally.
I'm sorry Tomasz, where?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i open one drive it asks for signin. When i enter my company mail id it automatically signin and give the error
Something went wrong [1001]
error code: 0x8004e4be
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I see that MS added this issue on Admin center. Finally.
I'm sorry Tomasz, where?
Yes it's the first time.
And for now, it's only on one user.
I see that MS added this issue on Admin center. Finally.
I have same issue since November on Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
Looking for a patch but nothing works.
I restart computer, work for some days or hours and come back
We are having this problem on M365 business apps (E3 license).
But problem is not only with Onedrive, also with Outlook. It stopped syncing mails.
The difference to Onedrive is that Outlook does not give any error, it just says that it needs password, but when we click on in nothing happens.
I wrote to MS support, we will see what they have to say about it.
Tomasz,
I have the same issues, same license. Is it the first time it’s happened to you?
(For me it’s been happening at random times and always solves itself within 24-48 hours. Sometimes I clear %temp% files and reboot twice to make it work. Other than that I tell user to access Web Outlook and Sharepoint thru MS Edge till it resolves itself. )
Hi Paolo
think ive tried that, it didnt work either. I have two factor on and it has not helped.
just a lot slower trying to sign in all the time and wating for a text.
did manage to solve the one drive/sharepoint "credentials have expired" by turning off the file collabartion in one drive advanced settings.
thnaks